NEW CANAAN, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 100 Garibaldi Lane listed at $2.495 million is The New Canaan Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 5,400 square feet
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- three half bathrooms
- built on 1 acre
- central vacuum system and security system
- master bedroom with fireplace, full bath and walk-in closet
- bay/bow window and pantry in dining room
- fireplaces in family room and living room
- gourmet custom kitchen
- kitchen dining area and granite counters
- appliances include dishwasher, microwave and range
- porch, sprinkler system and terrace
- attached two-car garage
See Rachel Walsh William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty, New Canaan for the complete listing.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'