NEW CANAAN, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 90 Garibaldi Lane listed at $2.495 million is The New Canaan Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 5,200 square feet
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- three half bathrooms
- built on 1.05 acres
- central vacuum system and security system
- master bedroom with fireplace, full bath and walk-in closet
- bay/bow window and pantry in dining room
- fireplace in family room
- living room with bay/bow window, fireplace and wet bar
- gourmet custom kitchen
- kitchen with dining area, granite counters and pantry
- appliances include dishwasher, microwave, range and refrigerator
- porch, sprinkler system and terrace
- attached two-car garage
See Rachel Walsh William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty, New Canaan for the complete listing.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'