NEW CANAAN, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 90 Garibaldi Lane listed at $2.495 million is The New Canaan Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 5,200 square feet
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- three half bathrooms
- built on 1.05 acres
- central vacuum system and security system
- master bedroom with fireplace, full bath and walk-in closet
- bay/bow window and pantry in dining room
- fireplace in family room
- living room with bay/bow window, fireplace and wet bar
- gourmet custom kitchen
- kitchen with dining area, granite counters and pantry
- appliances include dishwasher, microwave, range and refrigerator
- porch, sprinkler system and terrace
- attached two-car garage
See Rachel Walsh William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty, New Canaan for the complete listing.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'