NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Prospective home buyers can get a peek at eight homes for sale in New Canaan on a twilight commuter public open house tour from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, June 6.
The tour will be conducted by Hannelore Kaplan, a Realtor for William Raveis. The tour will also include appetizers from local restaurants.
The homes on the tour are 58 Parkers Glen; 145 Orchard Drive; 1385 Smith Ridge Road; 441 Canoe Hill Road; 155 Hillcrest Road; 22 Harrison Ave.; 181 Benedict Hill Road; and 160 Summer St.
Restaurants featured on the tour are Barolo, Cava, Chef Luis, Ching’s Table, Club Sandwich, Picador and Sole.
For more information about the tour, contact Kaplan at 914-450-3880 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 New Canaan Single-Family Home Price Rises 10.3 Percent
- 5 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity