NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Prospective home buyers can get a peek at eight homes for sale in New Canaan on a twilight commuter public open house tour from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, June 6.
The tour will be conducted by Hannelore Kaplan, a Realtor for William Raveis. The tour will also include appetizers from local restaurants.
The homes on the tour are 58 Parkers Glen; 145 Orchard Drive; 1385 Smith Ridge Road; 441 Canoe Hill Road; 155 Hillcrest Road; 22 Harrison Ave.; 181 Benedict Hill Road; and 160 Summer St.
Restaurants featured on the tour are Barolo, Cava, Chef Luis, Ching’s Table, Club Sandwich, Picador and Sole.
For more information about the tour, contact Kaplan at 914-450-3880 or email her at email@example.com.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer