NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Prospective home buyers can get a peek at eight homes for sale in New Canaan on a twilight commuter public open house tour from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, June 6.
The tour will be conducted by Hannelore Kaplan, a Realtor for William Raveis. The tour will also include appetizers from local restaurants.
The homes on the tour are 58 Parkers Glen; 145 Orchard Drive; 1385 Smith Ridge Road; 441 Canoe Hill Road; 155 Hillcrest Road; 22 Harrison Ave.; 181 Benedict Hill Road; and 160 Summer St.
Restaurants featured on the tour are Barolo, Cava, Chef Luis, Ching’s Table, Club Sandwich, Picador and Sole.
For more information about the tour, contact Kaplan at 914-450-3880 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn