FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Peter Helie, chairman of Prudential Connecticut Realty, announced that Candace Adams has been appointed the new chief executive officer of the real estate company. Helie will continue to serve as chairman.
With a career spanning more than 26 years, Adams is an active participant with industry boards and groups, including Realty Alliance, Vision, Prudential Real Estate Apex. She currently serves on the board of directors for the Connecticut Multiple Listing Service. Under her guidance, Prudential Connecticut has grown more than 46 percent, with 1,400 sales executives and 52 locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island.
“I am very pleased that Candace will assume her new role,”said Helie. “I am extremely confident she will continue to grow and expand the company and deliver the highest level of service to our customers and sales associates.”
In 2008, Candace was named one of the “Eight Most Remarkable Women” in business in Connecticut. In 2011 she was awarded the “Woman of FIRE” award by The Commercial Record, an award given to a select group of business women in the finance, Insurance and real estate industries. She is also a supporter of the Sunshine Kids, Prudential Connecticut’s designated charitable organization.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 3 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In New Canaan; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight