NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Nov. 26 to Nov. 30 as reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
▪ Donald C. and Marie Turano sold 154 White Oak Shade Road to Michele and Silvia Baldini for $1.385 million.
▪ Edwin W. Schloss and Stephanie Scott, co-executors of the estate of Walter J. Schloss, sold 140 Llewellyn Drive to Douglas and Kelly Gervolino for $1,210,127.
▪ Paul J. Gallo and Anita Rose Gallo sold 284 Turtleback Road to Roni and Nancy Israelov for $1.165 million.
▪ The Estate of Johnson Lee c/o Matthew C. Reale, Esquire, sold Lot 203 Devonwood Lane to Sara C. Sharma for $1.075 million.
▪ Michael J. Nurzia and Lisa E. Pomeranz sold 48 Rural Drive to Alfonso C. and Lourdes Mondonedo for $937,500.
▪ Gail Donovan sold 38 Mead St. to Chunhong Ying for $700,000.
▪ George Lazarre sold 202 Park St., Unit 12A, to Haiyu Huang for $299,000.
- 1 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Canaan Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow