NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Feb. 15 to Feb. 21 reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
- Ridgefield Bank Mortgage Corp. sold 75 Beacon Hill Lane to U.S. Bank National Association for $2,056,558.41.
- Curtis J. and Tamara Carstensen sold 139 Parade Hill Road to Brookfield Global Relocation for $875,000.
- Brookfield Global Relocation sold 139 Parade Hill Road to Victor E. Chiarelli III and Lindsay A. Chiarelli for $875,000.
- Patricia G. Stewart sold 15 Turner Hill Road to Elizabeth Steele and Philip Stevenson for $690,000.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 5 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News