NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Feb. 15 to Feb. 21 reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
- Ridgefield Bank Mortgage Corp. sold 75 Beacon Hill Lane to U.S. Bank National Association for $2,056,558.41.
- Curtis J. and Tamara Carstensen sold 139 Parade Hill Road to Brookfield Global Relocation for $875,000.
- Brookfield Global Relocation sold 139 Parade Hill Road to Victor E. Chiarelli III and Lindsay A. Chiarelli for $875,000.
- Patricia G. Stewart sold 15 Turner Hill Road to Elizabeth Steele and Philip Stevenson for $690,000.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI