NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Feb. 15 to Feb. 21 reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
- Ridgefield Bank Mortgage Corp. sold 75 Beacon Hill Lane to U.S. Bank National Association for $2,056,558.41.
- Curtis J. and Tamara Carstensen sold 139 Parade Hill Road to Brookfield Global Relocation for $875,000.
- Brookfield Global Relocation sold 139 Parade Hill Road to Victor E. Chiarelli III and Lindsay A. Chiarelli for $875,000.
- Patricia G. Stewart sold 15 Turner Hill Road to Elizabeth Steele and Philip Stevenson for $690,000.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place