NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Feb. 15 to Feb. 21 reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
- Ridgefield Bank Mortgage Corp. sold 75 Beacon Hill Lane to U.S. Bank National Association for $2,056,558.41.
- Curtis J. and Tamara Carstensen sold 139 Parade Hill Road to Brookfield Global Relocation for $875,000.
- Brookfield Global Relocation sold 139 Parade Hill Road to Victor E. Chiarelli III and Lindsay A. Chiarelli for $875,000.
- Patricia G. Stewart sold 15 Turner Hill Road to Elizabeth Steele and Philip Stevenson for $690,000.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 3 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 4 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday