NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ The Bank of New Canaan sold 440 Carter St. to Michael and Elizabeth De Gregorio for $2.4 million.
▪ 68 Sunrise LLC sold 68 Sunrise Ave. to Madhaven Thirumalai for $1.26 million.
▪ Robert Cross and Janet Dobbs sold 47 through 49 Cross St. to Paul and Yolanda Gjuraj for $680,000.
▪ Richard Ploss and Scott Ploss sold 20 Whitney Ave. to Ming International LLC for $466,500.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website
- 5 Downed Tree Closes Route 124 Near New Canaan