NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ The Bank of New Canaan sold 440 Carter St. to Michael and Elizabeth De Gregorio for $2.4 million.
▪ 68 Sunrise LLC sold 68 Sunrise Ave. to Madhaven Thirumalai for $1.26 million.
▪ Robert Cross and Janet Dobbs sold 47 through 49 Cross St. to Paul and Yolanda Gjuraj for $680,000.
▪ Richard Ploss and Scott Ploss sold 20 Whitney Ave. to Ming International LLC for $466,500.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Canaan's Allison Williams Honored On 40-Under-40 List