NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ The Bank of New Canaan sold 440 Carter St. to Michael and Elizabeth De Gregorio for $2.4 million.
▪ 68 Sunrise LLC sold 68 Sunrise Ave. to Madhaven Thirumalai for $1.26 million.
▪ Robert Cross and Janet Dobbs sold 47 through 49 Cross St. to Paul and Yolanda Gjuraj for $680,000.
▪ Richard Ploss and Scott Ploss sold 20 Whitney Ave. to Ming International LLC for $466,500.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan