NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ The Bank of New Canaan sold 440 Carter St. to Michael and Elizabeth De Gregorio for $2.4 million.
▪ 68 Sunrise LLC sold 68 Sunrise Ave. to Madhaven Thirumalai for $1.26 million.
▪ Robert Cross and Janet Dobbs sold 47 through 49 Cross St. to Paul and Yolanda Gjuraj for $680,000.
▪ Richard Ploss and Scott Ploss sold 20 Whitney Ave. to Ming International LLC for $466,500.
- 1 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State