NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ The Bank of New Canaan sold 440 Carter St. to Michael and Elizabeth De Gregorio for $2.4 million.
▪ 68 Sunrise LLC sold 68 Sunrise Ave. to Madhaven Thirumalai for $1.26 million.
▪ Robert Cross and Janet Dobbs sold 47 through 49 Cross St. to Paul and Yolanda Gjuraj for $680,000.
▪ Richard Ploss and Scott Ploss sold 20 Whitney Ave. to Ming International LLC for $466,500.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'