NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Michael Svagdis and Patricia Svagdis sold 401 South Ave. to John Hill for $2.59 million.
▪ Philip Ameen and Teresa Ameen sold 1325 Smith Ridge Road to Robert Miner and Robin Miner for $2.55 million.
▪ Gerald Katz and Cheryl Katz sold 979 South Ave. to Dustin and Andrea Reid for $1.1 million.
▪ Jeffrey Collinson and Sharon Collinson sold 191 Main St., Unit 4, to Winchester Hotchkiss and Hilary Hotchkiss for $980,000.
▪ Michael Adams and Jacqueline Adams sold 20 Jelliff Mill Road to Andrew Lavyne and Jennine Lavyne for $855,000.
▪ Barbara Capelle sold 458 White Oak Shade Road to Robert Ingraham for $600,000.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards