NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Michael Svagdis and Patricia Svagdis sold 401 South Ave. to John Hill for $2.59 million.
▪ Philip Ameen and Teresa Ameen sold 1325 Smith Ridge Road to Robert Miner and Robin Miner for $2.55 million.
▪ Gerald Katz and Cheryl Katz sold 979 South Ave. to Dustin and Andrea Reid for $1.1 million.
▪ Jeffrey Collinson and Sharon Collinson sold 191 Main St., Unit 4, to Winchester Hotchkiss and Hilary Hotchkiss for $980,000.
▪ Michael Adams and Jacqueline Adams sold 20 Jelliff Mill Road to Andrew Lavyne and Jennine Lavyne for $855,000.
▪ Barbara Capelle sold 458 White Oak Shade Road to Robert Ingraham for $600,000.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 3 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 5 Snow Slows Traffic On Every Major Roadway Across Fairfield County