NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Christopher French and Elizabeth French sold 1 Barnegat Road to Christopher Leanard for $1.78 million.
▪ Julie Healy sold 41 Knollwood Lane to Osama Abdelwahab and Kellee George for $1.65 million.
▪ Douglas Richardson and Elizabeth Richardson sold 626 Frogtown Road to Frank Granito III and Moncia Granito for $1.4 million.
▪ Michael Connolly and Brenda Connolly sold 293 Old Norwalk Road to Daniel and Sarah O’Keefe for $1.37 million.
▪ Stephen McCardell and Loretta McCardell sold 403 Michigan Road to Douglas and Susan Kerridge for $1.33 million.
▪ Michael Reilly and Lesly Reilly sold 739 Carter St., to David John and Lisa Larsen Strupp for $1.31 million.
▪ Jamie Masiuk and Michael Masiuk sold 33 White Oak Shade Road to Clement Kaupp III and Katrina Kaupp for $1.24 million.
▪ Stephen Rowley and Rosemarie Rowley sold 32 Kelley Green to Michael and Jennifer Pine for $1.15 million.
▪ George Kops and Virginia Kops sold 289 New Norwalk Road, Unit 17, to Julie Healy for $1.13 million.
▪ Edward Sobeck and Mary Sobeck sold 913 Valley Road to Dana Cleiford and Salvatore DePrima for $929,000.
▪ Marie Wilson sold 145 Weed St., to Kelley and Natalie Kortman for $800,000.
▪ Robert Cook sold 312 Elm St., Unit 29, to Elizabeth Auda for $695,000.
▪ The Estate of Florence Collins Byrne sold 137 Richmond Hill Road to James Fisher for $680,000.
▪ Russ Kinne sold 316 North Wilton Road to Ronald and Genevieve Lehman for $625,000.
▪ Patricia St. Pierre and Barbara Wilkes sold 30 Urban St., to Dalton Ridolfi and Aniko Domotor for $462,500.
▪ Barbara Carroll sold 64C Heritiage Hill Road to Richard Steen for $245,000.
- 1 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday