NEW CANAAN, Conn. — When New Canaan High School students showed up at school Friday, they found a damaged car to remind them of the dangers of drinking and driving.
“These kids need to see that it really does happen,” said Anthony Ceraso, owner of AC Auto Body & Mechanical Service. His company supplied the damaged car to the high school.
“The visual shocks them to remember the significance of what they’re doing,” Principal Bryan Luizzi said. It sends a reminder to all students and parents of the dangers of drugs and alcohol, he said.
The car, which was placed right outside the front door of the high school, did not go unnoticed by students going to and from the school as many stopped and talked about the Volkswagen.
The senior prom and after-prom party take place Friday night.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 New Canaan, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Chance Of Storms As Workweek Starts In New Canaan