FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference has postponed its wrestling and gymnastics championships due to Friday’s snowy weather forecast.
The league wrestling championships will be condensed into a one-day event Sunday at New Canaan High School beginning at 1 p.m. Only the top eight seeds in each weight class will participate in the tournament.
The gymnastics championship has been postponed to Saturday, Feb. 16, at Westhill High School.
The Class LL indoor track and field championships scheduled for Friday have been postponed until Sunday at 2 p.m.. Staples is the defending Class LL champion.
- 1 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event