STAMFORD, Conn. – Registration opens Tuesday for the sixth annual Stamford KIC It Triathlon.
The event will be June 30, beginning at Cummings Park. The third annual Kids Triathlon will be June 29.
The race supports Greenwich-based Kids In Crisis, Connecticut’s only free round-the-clock emergency shelter and crisis counseling center for infants, children, teens and their families.
In just five years, the event has grown into one of the most popular recreation events in Fairfield County. There were more than 300 individual finishers in last year’s race, which was won by Easton’s Chris Thomas. Darbi Roberts of New York paced the women’s field. There also were team relay competitions for corporations, triathlon clubs and people who formed their own teams. The children's races have become popular for kids ages 7-13.
Complete information is available on the website.
- 1 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan
- 5 Power Outages Restored In New Canaan